Before you plan your event, learn about our social distancing and safety measures for COVID-19 here. Due to COVID-19, RICE reserves the right to decline any event.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
RICE takes numerous precautions to promote a safe environment for our employees, stakeholders, and partners, and guest. These precautions include the following:
- Deep cleaning of 2nd and 3rd floor.
- Have the building treated with 90-day virus killing spray.
- Post safety signs promoting social distancing and masks are required as wel as other imposed guidelines.
- Create Sanitation Stations.
- Antibacterial soap in each bathroom and hand sanitizer.
- 2-hour cleaning rotation starting at 10:00AM and ending at 5:00PM
- No contact thermometers have been purchased to monitor temperatures.
- The legal department has provided a waiver for all stakeholders and guests to sign upon arrival. They will be held at the front desk and the stakeholders desk on the 3rd floor.
- Deep cleaning of the entire space takes place quarterly.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR EVENT COORDINATORS AND GUEST
The maximum capacity for each meeting space is adjusted to satisfy the safety guidelines of 6 feet apart for social distancing as required by Fulton County , the CDC, and the City of Atlanta.
30 people max
4 people max
2 people max
8 people max
2 people max
12 people max
All events hosted through RICE are aligned with our mission and goals.
Room Rates and Prices
Rules and Responsibilities
Book Your Event
Affordable coworking, convening, meeting and markerspace in Atlanta.